While onboard an HHAF vehicle, transportation rules must be followed at all times. Parents, please remind your children of the importance of these rules. HHAF is transporting the most precious cargo of all, your child, and we want to ensure that every ride on an HHAF vehicle is SAFE!
- Passengers must wear seat belts at all times.
- Passengers will remain seated while the vehicle is moving. Passengers should not board or depart from the vehicle until the vehicle has come to a complete stop and the driver has opened the door.
- All passengers will obey the driver during pick up, transport, and delivery. The driver may assign seats, if necessary.
- No object throwing is allowed in or out of an HHAF vehicle.
- No hanging in or out of the windows while riding in an HHAF vehicle.
- No passenger disturbance is allowed while riding in an HHAF vehicle. It is vital to everyone that the driver is able to concentrate while the vehicle is in motion.
- Passengers should not destroy vehicle property or the property of other passengers.
- All passengers must be courteous; inappropriate language/behavior is not acceptable nor tolerated.
- No eating while being transported on an HHAF vehicle.
- HHAF is not liable for any missing or damaged items left on a HHAF vehicle.